Wednesday 25 November 2009

Perfect Powders

I currently use two, both as cheap as chips but excellent, I think.

As my main face powder I use NYC Colour Wheel Mosaic Powder in Translucent Highlighter Glow, it's light and gives pretty good coverage and it also has a highlighting element to it which means more of that lovely light reflecting action that you get with Skinlights. My face must resemble a glitter ball on the days I over do my make up.



There isn't much to say about this powder really, except that I love it, it lasts well, goes on smoothly and best of all is a bargain buy at under £5.

On top of that I use another product which I have to hunt down online, as a blush I use W7 Illuminating powder. I'm not a big fan of blush, I have nightmares about turning into one of those girls with two bright pink go-faster stripes down their face, so I tend to stick with lighter colours and subtle blush rather than any real pink or red coloured product.



The W7 is perfect for this it gives a rosy pink glow with a bit of shimmer and can be built up if I do fancy having a pinker cheek.

Again, it's a bargain at under £3!

No comments:

Post a Comment