Thursday 10 February 2011

Max Factor Lipfinity Lasting Lip Tint

I'd seen these on a couple of blogs and advertised in a magazine and since I love my MAC ones I had to give them a go.



The added bonus was that Superdrug have them on 3 for 2 at the moment (£7.99 each), so it seemed a good time to try out a few of the colours.

I went for 03 Pink Princess, 05 Marshmallow and 08 Nice n Nude.



So far I've only tried Nice n Nude but I am impressed with the applicator which is firm but not sharp and lets lots of colour flood your lips. The colour is a warm browny orange shade, nowhere near nude on me but very wearable. I'm looking forward to trying out the two pinker colours as they are closer to the shades I normally wear.

Application was good, probably better than the MAC ones I have, the colour seemed to flow better and there was more of it, meaning no scrubbing and going over to try and get a decent coverage.



The only downside with these tints is that you have to be sure where you want to apply them, one slip and you've painted yourself a nice, and lasting, moustache. They also work best on smooth, soft lips, dry skin tends to pool the colour and leave an uneven finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment