Monday 7 February 2011

Urban Decay 15th Anniversary 24/7 Eyeliner Set

I have been waiting for this set for a while. I love Urban Decay 24/7 liners and this set has previously unreleased colours and is a really good bargain for eyeliner addicts like me:



The set includes full sized pencils in:

Stray Dog - shimmering brown taupe (new shade)
Corrupt - dark metallic brown with silver glitter (new shade, previously in a mini set)
Bourbon - medium brown with gold sparkle
Midnight Cowboy - beige with gold sparkle (new shade)
Baked - bold bronze
Stash - dark olive with gold sparkle
Mildew - deep mossy green
Perversion - blackest carbon black (new shade)
Electric - bright aquamarine blue
Binge - deep metallic navy blue
Ransom - bright iridescent purple
Asphyxia - pinky iridescent purple (new shade)
Rockstar - darkest eggplant
Zero - zealous black
Uzi - gunmetal grey with sparkle (new shade)
An Urban Decay pencil sharpener.

These pencils are normally £11 each, so that's £165 worth of liner alone in this set, before you add in the sharpener, which are usually about £8. It retails for £60 (although I found a discount code when I ordered online so it came to even less) which in my mind is a pretty good deal. There are several pencils which I am running low on and this set tops them up and adds several new shades to my collection.



I'm really pleased with the set and can't wait to try it out. It's a great starter collection for people who are into their coloured liners or a really good top up if you, like me, love to have lots of eye liner colour options.



No comments:

Post a Comment