Thursday 3 March 2011

UD 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil

The new 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil from Urban Decay is essentially an eyeshadow version of their 24/7 liners (which I love). Such is my love for the liners I decided that I had to try out these new pencils too. I chose Rehab and delinquent, a neutral taupe and a gorgeous purple with a slight shimmer.

I haven't had much of a chance to play with these yet and have only used each once for a speedy look for work. So far I love them though, they apply really easily and truly do glide on, then they stay put for the whole day.



My one issue with them is that they dry VERY fast so if you want to blend them you need to do it right away, it's possible though and what they lack in blend-ability after the first few minutes they really make up for in staying power and colour payoff.

i can definitely see me ending up with more of these in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment