Monday 19 March 2012

Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner Pencil in Black



I'd heard good reviews online about these eye pencils so when I found one on eBay for £3 (incl P&P) I thought I should give it a try and I am definitely glad I did!

Generally when it comes to eyeliners I am pretty brand loyal, I love Urban Decay's 24/7 liners; I have them in almost every shade available and use them daily. Although I've tried different eyeliners over the years none have ever come close to UD for colour pay off and wear, until now.

The Supershock liner reminds me of Deviant, the new darker black 24/7 liner which was recently released, it's a true, dark, glossy black shade. The Supershock liner is super soft and easy to apply, it swipes on in one go and leaves a really glossy dark finish, perfect for a dramatic smokey eye or flicky liner look.

It's very blendable and smudges nicely when first applied it you want to go for a softer look. The liner lasts really well and doesn't fade over the course of the day.

All in all I am really impressed with this liner, for £3 it is a total bargain and will definitely be well used, I'd be more than happy to pay the full price of £6 in the future to replace it and I'm already planing on trying the Blackberry version soon which looks like it could be a dupe of Urban Decay's Rockstar.

If you're looking for a super black, glossy liner to add to your make up collection, or just a budget alternative to the new Deviant shade by Urban Decay then definitely check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment