Saturday 24 March 2012

Topshop Make Up

I've read various things about Topshop make up online so I thought I would try a couple of bits out for myself, I chose two items a cream blusher and a nail varnish.



The blusher is in a shade called Head Over Heels:



Unlike my dodgy photos it's actually a warm peachy coral shade, a lot more subtle than the neon photos I've somehow managed to take suggest.





I'm looking forward to trying it out as I am developing a bit of an obsession with cream blushes at the moment, hopefully this one will be a nice addition to my collection.

The nail varnish was one I'd seen a few swatches of online, Gypsy Night, it's a black jelly with various different colours and sized of glitter through it, it looks lovely in the bottle so I'm hoping it'll translate onto the nail just as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment