Monday 16 April 2012

Marks and Spencer - Lip and Cheek Tint

I picked up these two lip & cheek tints when I was in M&S the other day.  I've developed a mild addiction to cream blushers of late and these looked like rather pretty colours with an almost gel like consistancy, so for £4 each I couldn't pass them up.

The names make no sense, the darker is called coral when it's more of a berry and the coral one is called peach when really it's more coral but aside from the odd naming I am pretty pleased with these.  They give a soft glowy flush when applied and a dewy sort of finish.


Although they aren't particularly long lasting they do leave a nice subtle glow to the cheeks and seem ideal for every day wear.  Over all for £4 I can't fault them, I plan on wearing them on days when I want a lighter more natural look to my cheeks.


They are only avaliable in two colurs, a soft berry red type shade and a paler peachy coral tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment