Monday 2 July 2012

Another Gradient Manicure.

I am mildly obsessed with gradient manicures at the moment, they're fairly simple to do and I love the look they give.  I'm still not 100% sure about the best way to go about doing them yet but for the moment I am sticking with putting all the polish onto the sponge at the one time rather than trying to sponge on each colour separately.

Here is my set up for gradient sponging:




For this particular look I used Kiko 331 & 339 and Barry M Blue Moon (NP317) and here is how they turned out:





I think once I get this technique perfect, or as close to perfect as I can, I might do a full tutorial showing each step, I've picked up a few little hints along the way which I think make it easier so it might be nice to share them with everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment