Wednesday 18 July 2012

Easy Nails Fast & Fruity Nail Polish Remover


A while back I reviewed Pretty Perfect Twist and Out Instant Nail Polish Remover which I had picked up in Savers.  A few days ago my friend sent me a little pot of a similar product to try.



On first impressions I would say that this one is better than the Twist & Out one, the pot is slightly smaller which means that it's easier to reach right down to the bottom of the sponge and get your whole nail cleaned off.  The smell is pleasant too, there is a definite peachy scent after you have removed your polish which is nice, if a bit artificial.


Removal wise, this little pot made fast work of my polish and only took a few twists of each finger to completely remove all the polish - I had 4 or 5 coats on the day I tried it. 

Unfortunately, I think this little magic remover pot came from Home Bargains which we don't have very many of in Scotland so I may have to put an order in with my friend for a few more pots when this one dries up.  For 89p per pot it really is a great deal.


No comments:

Post a Comment