Monday 9 July 2012

Kiko 349 & George Molten Metal No4 Enchanted

When I saw George at ASDA were launching a new collection of 'Molten Metal' metallic nail polish I thought I would try one out to see if it was suitable to use with my stamping plates.  The collection features five polishes; gold, silver, bronze, pink and lilac.  I opted for pink as it was something I didn't have and a pretty shade.

The good news is that the polish stamped brilliantly, so if you're in the market for some stamping polish at a bargain price then it's definitely worth checking out this range.  Unfortunately my first attempt at using it were a bit of a fail, I'll post the picture anyway to give you an idea of colour and coverage. Here it is over Kiko 349.


And here is Kiko 349 on it's own, it's such a pretty shade I couldn't not show it on it's own:


No comments:

Post a Comment