Saturday 7 July 2012

New Barry M Polishes

Not particularly new anymore, but new to me.  Today I picked up 4 Barry m polishes, two of their Chameleon colour change polishes, pink and blue, along with Denim and Black Glitter.

I am hoping to stamp with the Chameleons but I'm not sure what to do about a top coat as I'd really like to keep them the colour they are in the bottle rather than the colour they change too.  In all honesty I would rather they'd brought these two colours out as part of their Foil Effects range and not have them change colour.  I'll report back on how they stamp and if they last without a top coat.  Let me know in the comments if you've tried them for stamping and how you got on.

Denim is also supposed to be good for stamping so that's why I picked that one up too.  Black Glitter was just because it looked pretty and Superdrug currently have an offer that if you buy 2 polishes you get £1 off.  I am a marketing man's dream, I can't resist a 'bargain'.



Hopefully I'll have some NOTDs soon featuring these polishes and fingers crossed for good stamping results with the Chameleons.

No comments:

Post a Comment