Sunday 1 July 2012

Stamping

I decided to try some stamping over my manicure from last week before I took it off.  I used one of the Bundle Monster plates from their first set, while I love the pattern the first Bundle Monster set's full nail designs were very small so it's not always possible to fully cover your nail, even when they are short like mine are at the moment.

I love the Bundle Monster plates but the fact that the full nail designs on the first set are so small is a major disappointment, thankfully when they released their second set they made the full nail designs larger which has helped with the issue.

Her is Barry M Gold Foil over Models Own Scarlet Sparkle:







2 comments:

  1. That is so pretty be loveley for christmas ive just ordered the first set of the bundle monster i cant wait till they get here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't be disappointed, they are great plates. The full nail images are a little smaller in the first set but still totally worth having.

      Delete