Tuesday 24 July 2012

W7 Mosaic - Nails Inc Pudding Lane Dupe

As promised, here is the first of my full manicures using the W7 polish from my recent nail mail.  I decided to use Mosaic first which seems to be a pretty close dupe of Nails Inc Pudding Lane.


After reading several blogs which mentioned these W7 polishes and how they seemed to be similar to Nails Inc Sprinkles I decided to test them out, they're available here on Nail Polish Direct (who I can't recommend enough for fast delivery, great packaging and excellent prices) for £1.99 each, quite a bit less than their Nails Inc counterparts! 


Mosaic applied beautifully, these pictures show 3 coats but you could get away with two if you were careful.  On the second and third coats I moved the polish around my nails a little to make sure the glitter was evenly spread but on the whole this probably isn't necessary and you can just paint as you normally would.


The polish is definitely well named as the effect on the nail is like looking into a swimming pool with a coloured mosaic at the bottom, absolutely gorgeous.  I'm so pleased with this polish and can't wait to try out the other two in the range.

As you can see, it's definitely a similar finish to the Nails Inc Sprinkle collection, but at a fraction of the cost!  Hats off to W7 for creating such an excellent polish. 


One word of warning though, removal is messy, the glitter gets EVERYWHERE!!


1 comment:

  1. Love it! Mine has just arrived so cannot wait to try it (this afternoon probably :)

    ReplyDelete