Thursday 4 October 2012

Kiko 356, Saved by Stamping.

This manicure is a good example of why I love stamping, sometimes a polish just doesn't look quite right, or the colour is just a little off or it simply doesn't fit my mood at the moment and at times like that it's nice to know there is a quick remedy without having to do all my nails again.
 
Last night I painted my nails using Kiko 356, it's a bright tangerine orange colour and although I like it in the bottle I just wasn't that keen when I saw it on my nails, it's the sort of polish which would be lovely on holiday but in the current damp and dull Scottish weather it just didn't look right, so I set about fixing it.  To do that I used Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Satsuma and the shell designs from Cheeky plate CH38 and here are the results:
 
 
CH38
This picture shows the colour best as it is in real life.
 
An Instagram effect shot to show of the stamping better.

Now, with the stamp 356 has turned into a bright, glowy polish that is bringing a little sunshine into an otherwise drab day, another stamping win!

No comments:

Post a Comment