Friday 19 October 2012

Kiko 387 & Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Blue Plum Stamping

For this manicure I started off with Kiko 387, another beautiful cream polish from Kiko.  It's quite a hard to describe colour, a blue teal sort of shade but quite muted.  I love it and I didn't want to cover it up totally as it looks so pretty alone.
 
 
 
However I hadn't stamped for a few days so I had to add something, I decided to go with a dotty stamp from Cheeky plate CH6.
 
 
The dotty image didn't stamp too well, a lot of the dots had empty centres and no matter how many times I tried I couldn't get the stamp to pick up with them filled in.  As it happens I quite like the look so I am not too bothered but I do wonder whether this is a flaw in the plate or whether it's meant to look like this?
 
 
 
 
I love how this turned out, the base colour is still the main feature but the subtle dots add a little more interest to the manicure too.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment