Friday 12 October 2012

NEW Accessorize Sprinkles

There have been murmurs online about a new collection of Accessorize polishes which may be dupes of the recent Nails Inc & W7 Sprinkles collection, so I had to head to Superdrug and see if I could check them out.  They were there but not in great numbers, here's the shelf:
 
 
There seem to be 6 of them, 5 very similar to the Nails Inc Sprinkles and one black with gold glitter which is something I have seen several companies do (including Barry M very recently).
 
The collection includes:
 
Damselfly - Blue (definite dupe of Nails Inc / W7)
Butterfly - White, black & red (definite dupe of W7)
Dragonfly - Green with dark blue glitter
Leopard Moth - White & black (definite dupe of W7)
Firefly - Black & gold (easily duped but not a true sprinkle to me, more of a glitter)
Bumble Bee - Orange with black glitter.
 
Here are the obvious dupes:
Damselfly, Butterfly & Leopard Moth.
They are £3.45 each which is pretty steep for a 10ml bottle, but worth it if you can't get similar elsewhere.  If you want any of the W7 dupes (Damselfly, Butterfly or Leopard Moth shown above) then I strongly suggest you go with the W7 versions, simply because they are much cheaper and larger bottles.  The polishes are exact dupes, you can see swatches and details on where I got mine here.  Or search under the sprinkles tag on the blog for additional photos and manicure pictures.
 
I picked up Dragonfly and Bumble Bee as I haven't seen anything similar to these colours, Dragonfly has dark blue glitter through it and Bumble Bee has black.
 
 
 
 
I'll get proper swatches up as soon as I've tried them out.  I'm really hoping the quality is as good as the Nails Inc and W7 polishes as I really love the sprinkle look and my two new additions will be ideal for some Halloween themed manicures.
 
Have you spotted Accessorize's Sprinkle polish yet?  Which will you be picking up?

11 comments:

  1. Oh! I NEED THAT GREEN AND ORANGE! Can't wait to see those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so pretty, you do need them. :D

      Delete
    2. Truth! I am going to go and hunt them down tomorrow! *\o/*

      Delete
  2. Ooooooo I have to have Dragonfly, good spot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dragonfly is my favourite, it's such a lovely colour. In fact I have just realised that I didn't say what colours the glitters were, I will go and edit, but for now it's dark blue glitter through the dragonfly not black, it's so pretty in person.

      Delete
  3. Oh how brilliant! I love the accessorizes polish never brought them before but these look lush!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've bought a couple previously and they're pretty good quality. Hope these ones are the same.

      Delete
  4. These look gorgeous! Thank you so much for letting us know!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boo, my local Superdrug didn't have any, ANGRUS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you're struggling to get them. xx

      Delete
  6. Just grabbed Dragonfly and BumbleBee, very appropriate for Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete