Friday 26 October 2012

Wear it Pink

The 26th of October is one of the many days during October where people are trying to promote and publicise breast cancer awareness and charities.  Today is Wear It Pink day, a chance to get involved by wearing something pink and also hopefully donating to The Breast Cancer Campaign too.

It also fits in nicely timing wise with my partner's mum finishing her Radiotherapy treatment, so this one is dedicated to her.  Here's my Wear It Pink manicure.




To create this look I used a base of Kiko 372, an accent nail of Topping Lane from the Nails Inc Sprinkles collection and some stamping in Barry M Grapefruit.

3 comments:

  1. So so so pretty! I love the ring finger :)

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's lovely! Beautiful stamping as always. <3 I love the Sprinkles too.

    But you didn't pose as requested :madface: :))

    ReplyDelete