Tuesday 27 November 2012

Bunny Nails - HD Plates - HD01 - HD05

Today I have part one of my latest haul from Bunny Nails eCrater store plates 1-5 from her HD series.  The HD series features holiday themed designs like Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas.  The first set focuses mainly on Halloween.
 
 
I WISH these plates had been delivered in time for Halloween in the UK, I don't think I can wait until next year to use the designs, they are so cute!  Thankfully, as well as being suitable for Halloween a lot of them are just generally spooky themed and could be used all year round.  I can definitely feel a zombie manicure coming on at some point in the future...
 
Now, on to some close ups of the plates!  They still have their protective film on for now, I find them a bit easier to take photographs of that way.
 



 
The final plate in this set is the first Christmas themed one and will definitely be getting an outing very soon, I can't wait to try the little stag and the snowflakes.
 
 
I've yet to use any of the plates from this set but I have tried one from the other half of the series (HB06-HB10) and it stamped beautifully so I have high hopes that the rest are of similar quality, I'm sure they will be.  Obviously I will report back as soon as I have tried them out.
 
As with the other times I ordered from her Bunny Nails' service was great; good prices, great communication and fast shipping considering they come from the other side of the world.  So if you're looking for something to do your spooky themed or Christmas stamping manicures with then I suggest you check her store out.

2 comments:

  1. These look cool :) I'll have to have a looksee, I'm usually put off from ordering from the states but might have to give it a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a post with the next set (06-10) going up tomorrow. I've used Bunny Nails a few times now and she's always been great; fast service and really good communication.

      Delete