Wednesday 28 November 2012

Bunny Nails - HD Plates - HD06 - HD10

Today I have part two of my recent haul from Bunny Nails eCrater store.  This is set two from the HD series, plates 6-10.  The HD series features holiday themed designs like Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas. The second set focuses mainly on Christmas with a Thanksgiving completing the set, the only one from the collection I have tried so far.
 

On to the close ups!  Again I have left the protective film on the plates in these photos, that needs to come off before stamping.






As an added bonus with this set you get 2 free plates, as far as I know they are ones which Bunny wasn't totally happy with and so had remade, they are duplicates of two of the other plates with a few small difference, mainly the size of the images (most are too big for smaller nails).  I'm sure there are some I can make use of though and really who doesn't love a little bonus freebie?


I am so glad these were in stock and arrived before Christmas, there are so many cute designs I want to use over the holiday period.  Look out for a selection of them coming to the blog soon.

I have already used the Thanksgiving themed plate, which you can see here.  It stamped beautifully and if the quality is the same across all the plates I'll be delighted, it was so easy to work with.

As with the other times I ordered from her Bunny Nails' service was great; good prices, great communication and fast shipping considering they come from the other side of the world. So if you're looking for something to do your spooky themed or Christmas stamping manicures with then I suggest you check her store out.

1 comment: