Monday 12 November 2012

Christmas Stickers - 3

This is the 3rd and final instalment of my Christmas Stickers buying spree and it seems like the best has been left until last.  These were the cheapest of the three sets by quite a bit, costing only £1.32, and they are definitely my favourites.

I purchased them on ebay, in a pack of 24, I only actually received 23 sheets but for £1.32 I am not going to complain, I already have way more than I can use and although one sheet is missing I'm really pleased with the 23 that did show up.  They took just over a fortnight to arrive which isn't too bad considering they came from China.

On to some pictures now.


They remind me of old fashioned scraps, did anyone else used to collect them? They were paper pictures, often embellished with glitter, and usually in an old fashioned style with lots of flowers and cherubs and things? You also used to get Christmas themed ones and those are what these nail stickers remind me of.  Here are close ups of a few of my favourites:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 On eBay there are pictures of all the sheets which I have also included here in case you'd like to have a look before you buy, although really for £1.32 can you go wrong even if you only like half of them?!!  You can click on them to make them bigger.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is the last instalment of my Christmas stickers haul so the next time you see them they should be on my nails!
 

4 comments:

  1. I love the little pink bows and the snow men! super cutee :)

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! You'll have some very festive nails :) I love them!

    ReplyDelete