Tuesday 6 November 2012

Christmas Stickers

I am already planning my month of manicures for December, I'm VERY excited about all the potential Christmas themed manicures I'll be able to do, part of that preparation has been picking up a few bits and pieces.  As well as some stamping plates that I ordered a few weeks back I have also picked some stickers from eBay, the first set arrived today so this post is a quick run through of what arrived.

 
 
I ordered a set of Fraulein38 nail stickers from wildcentury on eBay, they were £3.99 for 25 sheets with free P&P.  I received 24 different designs, there were two of one of the designs.  They arrived neatly and well packaged.
 
 
 
Here are all the stickers laid out:
 
 
And some closer shots so you can see the designs:
 
 
 
 
 
There are a good selection of Christmas themed stickers included; wreaths, baubles, santas, reindeer, snowmen, candy canes, decorations, bells, stockings and presents.  Definitely lots of options to choose from.  The stickers seem to be good quality and relatively thin which is important for getting a smooth effect on your finished manicure.
 
While I may not use all of these designs there is definitely a good proportion which I will use and for under £4 delivered I think they are a very good deal.  They arrived within a week so if you fancy ordering some yourself there's still plenty of time before the big event.
 
Here are a few of my favourite sticker sheets:
 
 
Overall I am really pleased with this selection and can't wait to try them out, even if I am still a good few weeks early.
 
Do you have plans for some festive manicures yet?

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! look at the pretties!! I have started building up a folder of planned christmas nails, I am going to make everyone wish christmas is over by week 2 of December I reckon :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same, the world will be sick of Christmas nails very quickly if we get our way. :D

      Delete
  2. wow these are so cute! I can't wait to see what you do with them :) Nothing definite planned yet. I just got my stamping stuff so I will definitely be trying out some stamping with a Christmas plate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have loads of stamping ideas too, I'm not quite sure how I'll have enough time to fit it all in! :D

      Delete