Thursday 8 November 2012

Kiko 371

This polish is a gorgeous caramel shade, in photographs using flash you can see that it is shot through with a golden glitter, sadly this isn't quite so obvious under regular lighting.
 
 
However, even without the golden glitter peeking through this is a beautiful polish, it's a beautiful warm caramel shade.  Very sophisticated and a perfect neutral colour.  As with almost all Kiko polishes it applies like a dream.

I got a new phone this week, which means a new camera too, it definitely seems better for taking nail photos but I am a little shocked at how well it shows up my dry skin and horrid cuticles, rest assured I will be on serious skin care duty from now on to try and sort it out!  Now on to the pictures, the first too with flash are showing slightly more grey than the polish looks in reality.




 
 

7 comments:

  1. So pretty my mum would adore this polish! Gorgeous.

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one my mum loves too, when I bought a whole load she commented on this one first. :D

      Delete
  2. That is a really lovely colour, I can see the sparkles in the top photo. That might be the one to pop my Kiko cherry :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a beauty, Kiko is best bought in bulk though, remember that. ;)

      Delete
  3. It's a fab colour. I use my phone a lot, it's the on the go option... I found the white balance was making mine a bit paler, changing white balance to day light even indoors with flash helps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just got a new phone and I think it is a bit more control-able camera wise, so watch this space, I'll check out the white balance and see if that's a quick fix, thanks.

      Delete
  4. Yay I have this colour too, love it!

    ReplyDelete