Monday 19 November 2012

Max Factor Fantasy Fire

I love this polish, I don't think I could ever choose one favourite polish but without a doubt this one is in my top 10.  It's different in every single light and rarely looks the same on your nails for more than a minute at a time.  It reminds me of Nfu Oh 51 without the flakies and with a bit more colour shift.
 
 
It's a purple-ish jelly base filled with colour shifting glitter particles which change from pink to bronze to purple to green to gold and back again under different lighting conditions.
 
 
In low light it's a subtle grapey pink shade.
 
 
But under artificial light it really comes into it's own.
 
 
 
 
I'm sure it'a also amazing in bright, direct sunlight but since it's November in Glasgow I have no way of backing this claim up. ;)
 
 
 
There isn't much more to be said about this polish, I love it, these photos are two coats over a dark base, again I seem to have quite a bit of tip wear which I think is down to my top coat, hopefully I'll get it sorted soon, on the plus side my cuticles are looking slightly better. ;)
 
Have you tried Fantasy Fire yet, what do you think?

7 comments:

  1. Fantasy fire is one of my all time faves! It looks amazing here. You should try it over a light blue base...it's something else. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try that next time, I've used it over a few colours but generally darker ones.

      Delete
  2. Oh so gorgeous, took my breath away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It also looks amazing as a top coat to "every month is Oktoberfest" by OPI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have that one but I bet I have something similar. ;)

      Delete
  4. Oh...every time is see this swatched it goes to the top of my lemming pile. Just so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete