Wednesday 21 November 2012

New Sparkles

 
While I was browsing nail blogs online the other day I came across a post about a gorgeous polish called Cosmic Purple by W7, I decided that I had to have it and my first port of call for W7 polishes is always Nail Polish Direct.  I found Cosmic Purple and also added Cosmic Green and Multi Dazzle to my order.
 
They arrived so quickly, it felt like less than 24 hours since I'd ordered, in fact they were so fast that they almost beat the email I received to tell me they had been dispatched.  Here they are:
 
 
 
Cosmic Purple is a sheer purple jelly base with blue, purple and silver glitter through it, Cosmic Green is a clear base with yellowy lime green and blue glitter and Multi Dazzle is a clear base with, surprise, surprise, multi coloured glitter through it, there are large pieces and small pieces.  This one looks very much like a dupe of Happy Birthday by Deborah Lippmann / OPI Rainbow Collection / Milani Gems which for £1.99 is no bad thing!
 
 


 
I can't wait to try these polishes out so keep your eyes open for some blog posts featuring them very soon!

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I have glitter dazzle its so so pretty! I need the other two in my life now though! fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't say no at £1.99 each, can you? ;)

      Delete
  2. 'm wearing multi dazzle over white today, it's fab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet that looks great, when I was layering it up I thought white would be the ideal base for it to show off all the colours.

      Delete
  3. Those are gorgeous the green one would look fab over your kiko recent post

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are good, and a good find too, more to add to my wish list! Can't wait to see the swatches x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They should be up soon, I've used the purple and multi glitter already, just need to get the posts written up!

      Delete
  5. Oooh! That purple looks LOvELY! I have the other two, the multi coloured one I was hoping would be a good muppets rainbow connection but it's not really thick enough, but it definitely looks gorgeous over white or black <3 the green is super thick though <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you had the green one! The purple is lovely, I've had it on there should be a post up with swatches shortly. :D

      Delete