Tuesday 4 December 2012

Blue Bells Ring

Today's polish is China Glaze Blue Bells Ring, part of their holiday collection for this year.  I was actually sent this polish by mistake when I made an eBay order recently but the seller let me keep it as it was sent incorrectly so technically it's a freebie.  It's a beautiful polish and I do really like it but I already have a very similar one, in the form of OPI Swimsuit, Nailed It.
 
 
 
It's a perfect winter blue, deep foily shine and a frosty silver blue colour. It's also a one-coater! I applied two in these photos but one would have been fine as it was totally opaque after the initial coat.
 
 
As you can see it's a beautifully foily finish, I am guessing this polish would stamp beautifully so I will definitely give that a go in the near future.
 
 
I really like this polish, although I wouldn't have chosen to order it myself due to a dupe in my collection if you are after a bright wintery foil blue then I definitely recommend this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment