Thursday 27 December 2012

Gymnastics World Cup

With it being the Christmas holidays I don't have quite so much free time to post on the blog at the moment, too many mince pies to eat and fizzy beverages to drink, so I thought I would throw in a couple of catch up posts that I have written recently but not posted due to my month of festive manicures in the run up to Christmas.

My friend and I recently went to the Gymnastics World Cup event which was held at the new Emirates Arena in Glasgow.  It was a great day and obviously I had to do a nice Team GB themed manicure to help spur the athletes on.  Here's what I came up with.



I'm really pleased with how it turned out, it's a fairly simple manicure; plain white polish with Barry M Jewel Britannia on thumb, pinkie and index finger and then some cute Union Jack heart shaped water decals on my middle and ring fingers.



Here they are in all their glory in the arena:



I love how these turned out, they were very simple but also very effective, not quite so effective that GB actually won but still. ;)

2 comments: