Tuesday 18 December 2012

Lyn Harris for M&S - Festive Bargain!

Lyn Harris is the perfumer behind Miller Harris, a niche perfume line founded in the UK in 2000, there are a fantastic collection of fragrances available but they aren't always budget friendly so when I heard that Lyn Harris now has a collection at M&S I was keen to try them out.
 
There are 6 fragrances in all, there are details on all of them here.  I decided to pop into M&S today to try them out and I am very glad I did, this weeks Deal of the Week is 50% of beauty gift sets, including all the Lyn Harris range, so that's a full sized EDT and a body cream for just £12.50!
 
The EDT alone normally retails at £25 a bottle so this really is a great deal.  As far as I know it's on all week, while stocks last, and can be bought in certain stores and online, so if you fancy trying out one of the new Lyn Harris scents it's definitely worth checking out.  You can see the online section here.
 
 
 
 
Have you tried any of the new Lyn Harris scents?  What do you think of them?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds amazing I will defo be checking this out!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have La Fleur on today and it's beautiful, they are such a bargain at that price too!

      Delete