Saturday 29 December 2012

MUA Blush Perfection - Bittersweet

Today I have a blusher review for you, another scheduled post I've set up while I'm off spending Christmas with my nearest and dearest.  

Fairly recently MUA (available at Superdrug) started doing cream blush, as with all their products it's available at a truly bargain price, just £2!  I have quite a few cream blushes and I like wearing them so I couldn't pass up on the chance to try out another shade at such a low price. 

I chose Shade 1 Bittersweet which is a soft pink shade.

The blush is a nice soft texture and applies well, it's easy to blend; either with your finger or with a buffing brush and lasts pretty well for a high street product at such a low price.
I did find initially that there seemed to be a bit of a clear film on the top of the blusher when I bought it, I'm not sure what it was, maybe something added in production to protect it, but I had previously read about it on another blog so I was half expecting it.  After a quick sweep over with a tissue the film disappear and you are left with the pigmented blusher underneath.
The colour is great, a soft subtle pink which can be built up to give a brighter more vivid look or lightly swept on the give a natural flush.
Overall, I am really pleased with this blush, it's a great bargain every day blusher and having used it quite a few times now I am definitely tempted to try out the others in the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment