Monday 3 December 2012

Rudolph the Red Nailed Reindeer

Today I used another of my HD plates from Bunny Nails to do the first proper festive inspired manicure of the month, REINDEER!  Or possibly some sort of stags but for the purpose of Christmas they are reindeer. ;)
 
I used HD05 and HD07 for the stag / reindeer designs and Barry M Gold and Silver Foils as my stamping polishes, gold on all the fingers except my ring finger which I did with the silver.
 
 
 
 
 
Here are the results, I love how in bright light the gold and silver really sparkly:
 
 
 
I love how well these images stamped, they are so clear and sharp and really did work perfectly, I am so pleased with both the HD sets so far, I can't wait to try out more of the images.
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. those plates look great! lovely reindeer nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are great plates! I love this manicure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The deer manicure is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I', not sure I am quite doing your plates justice though. ;)

      Delete