Monday 10 December 2012

Stamped Snowmen

This month of Christmas manicures is really not going how I had planned it, I had another disater last night which left me at 10pm with naked nails after three attempts at various different ideas I had.  By the time I'd had three goes and it got to 10pm I was not in the best of moods so I decided to do a super quick one coat paint job and stamp on top, this is the result:
 
 
 
One coat of Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Blue Plum and stamping with barry M Silver Foil. 
 
Blue Plum is definitely being relegated to the stamping only pile from now on, the colour is nothing special and the tip wear is horrible (this time it's definitely tip wear and not the fault of Seche Vite as I used No7 topcoat) but it does gain points for being fully opaque in one coat.
 
 
 
I used another Bunny Nails HD plate (HD10 this time) for the stamp, again, as with the others I've tried, this plate stamps beautifully, I can't wait to try out Santa and the reindeer next.
 
 
So, again, not my most succesful set of nails but considering I did them in about 20 minutes fairly late on last night they turned out not too bad, let's just hope Blue Plum hasn't stained my nails too badly, it looks like it might have the potential to!

2 comments: