Tuesday 22 January 2013

Fire Tiger!

Today's nails are a quick tiger print stamp over Kiko Golden Flame which I showed you the other day.  I think this look worked well, the animal print of the glitter gives quite an interesting look.
 
 
I used Kiko black polish to stamp, unfortunately I didn't note which plate I used but since very stamping set seems to come with this sort of tiger print motif I'm sure you can use your imagination and find one in your collection. :)


 
I'm pleased with how this turned out, although I have loads of animal print plates I don't use them very often but this manicure has made me want to try something similar again.


4 comments:

  1. I have the China Glaze Hunger Games glitter and never thought to stamp over it! Fab combi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I've never stamped over glitter before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a go, I like stamping over glitters and effects polish as it adds an extra dimension to the manicure.

      Delete