Wednesday 2 January 2013

GALS Princess Stamping Plates.

Today I have the first of two new sets of GALS stamping plates to show you, the Princess set (which features plates GA1-GA25) both are are available on Amazon from Cheeky's shop there.  As far as I can tell they ship from China as mine took a long time to arrive, they also arrived a bit beat up as you can see from the boxes below.



However, inside the slightly bashed boxes the plates were in fine condition.  I've taken individual pictures of each plate to show off the designs, here is the Princess set:



























As you can see there are a great selection of images, I particularly love the full nail designs, I can't wait to try  more of them out.  I've already used a couple of the plates in my final Christmas themed manicure of this year, which you can see here.  They stamped beautifully and all the images were perfectly crisp.  

The one minor issue I would mention about these plates is that they are slightly smaller than some other plates I have so they didn't cover the full length of my nails when they were long.  On shorter nails they would be absolutely fine but ladies with longer nails might want to bear the slightly smaller size of these images.

The only thing left to do was to stick them into my plate holder, which you can see more info on here.





No comments:

Post a Comment