Thursday 31 January 2013

Using up my Boots No7 Vouchers

The latest round of Boots No7 money off vouchers came to an end at the weekend so I popped into Boots to use up the ones I had left and stock up until the next time.  Here's what I got:
 
 
I grabbed two bottles of the Beautiful Skin cleansing water which I tried at the beginning of the month and am really liking, a hot cloth cleanser to try, a nail varnish in Winter Tale (a gorgeous lilac mink grey shade) and another quick dry top coat which I love.

 
I've heard good things about the hot cloth cleanser so I decided to give it a try, I'm looking for a bargain replacement for my Liz Earle cleanse and polish and the No7 one has been touted as being just that, I also have a Superdrug one to try so look out for posts about both of them coming up soon.
 
All in all a successful stocking up haul, I shouldn't need anymore skin care things in the near future, I hope!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment