Thursday 24 January 2013

Yankee Tart Stash...

It seems it's not just nail varnishes that I like to hoard, I mean collect. ;)  I'm going to need another Helmer for my Yankee tarts at this rate...

 
Last night I decided to have a quick hunt through all my Yankee tarts and organise them a bit better so I can use them all up and try out all the ones I got over Christmas and when the new Q1 fragrances were released, it seems I have quite a job ahead of me...

 
I should probably start working my way through some of the multiples soon...

 
Here's a list of all the fragrances I have currently:
 
Apple and Pine Needle, Baby Powder, Beach Wood, Black Coconut, Caramel Pecan Pie, Cherries On Snow, Christmas At The Beach, Christmas Rose, Coastal Waters, Cranberry Ice, Drift Away, Eucalyptus, Fresh Mint, Happy Christmas, Holiday Sage, Honey and Spice , MacIntosh, Mango, Peach Salsa, Mountain Lodge, Napa Valley Sun, Ocean Blossom, Patchouli, Peppermint Bark, Pineapple Cilantro, River Valley, Snow In Love , Sugared Apple, Sun and Sand , Treehouse, Memories, Winter Wonderland, A Childs Wish, Beach Walk, Blissful Autumn , Christmas Cookie, Paradise Spice, Red Velvet , Turquoise Sky, Waikiki Melon, True Rose, Bahama Breeze , Vineyard and Christmas Cupcake!
 
I'm hoping that by the time Q2 is released at the start of the summer I'll have worked my way through most of them, in the meantime let me know if there are any you think I really have to try. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that is A LOT of tarts. I have a little box full, but nothing on this.

    I bought all of mine in December of 2011 and have yet to finish my first one... they last SO long.


    www.gleepface.com

    ReplyDelete