Thursday 14 February 2013

China Glaze Hologlam Collection Picks

China Glazes OMG Holographic collection are probably some of the best loved polishes in the nail world, unfortunately they seem to have been a one off and later holographic collections for China Glaze have never been quite so spectacular.
 
So, although I didn't have hugely high hopes for the Hologlam Collection the choice of colours meant that I couldn't resist picking up a couple of bottles to try.  I chose When Stars Collide, a deep maroon / burgundy shade and Strap On Your Moonboots a sort of dark royal blue.
 
 
The colours look beautiful in the bottle but not very holographic, even under bright light.

 
I love the colours and since I'm not expecting them to be the amazing in your face holo goodness of the OMG collection I don't think they will be disappointing on the nail, keep your eyes peeled later in the week for manicures done with both new colours.
 
Have you picked up any of the Hologlam collection yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment