Wednesday 27 March 2013

In Vogue Feather Effects - Parakeet

After trying out swatches of all the new In Vogue Feather Effects polishes yesterday I decided I wanted to do a full manicure using just one shade, the one I chose was Parakeet and here's how it looks all on it's own (over a base of Barry M Mint Green) without the rest of the collection beside it.
 
 
The application and drying time were both still great, I am so impressed with how thick and easy to apply this glitter is.  The effect on the nail is lovely, it really does give a nice soft feathered look to my nails. 
 
 
I LOVE this colour too, it's the perfect mix for spring; soft peach, yellow and turquoise shades which blend together beautifully.

 
Using the Feather Effects polish again, this time for a full manicure, has just made me love it more.  I can't wait to try out the other three colours over different base shades as soon as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment