Sunday 14 April 2013

2True Glitterati Limited Edition Nail Polish

I picked these three polishes up in Superdrug the other day, the 2True cosmetics are always 3 for £5 which was a deal I couldn't resist when I saw these glittery bottles, you can also buy them individually for £1.99 each.

They are imaginatively names Shade 4, Shade 5 and Shade 6.


I've seen this range before when Claire posted about them, and having tried out Shades 4 through 6 I am pretty sad I didn't manage to grab 1, 2 and 3 when they were avaliable.  Unfortunately by the time I checked Superdrug they had all sold out.

Still, I'm pleased with the three I did get and so I couldn't wait to try one out.  I went with Shade 6, the pink, which I absolutely love, unfortunately it is impossible to photograph well becasue it is so sparkly and reflective.



In person it looks much more pink and foily rather than the individual pieces of glitter standing out the way they do in these photos.


I was expecting this polish to be really sheer so I layered it over a pink base of Kiko 377, then I added two coats of the glitter, in reality I think three coats without the base colour would have been fine too because the polish is not as sheer as I thought it would be.


The glitter is really packed into the bottle which means that it's easy to get a good amount onto your nails for full bling effect.  I really like this polish and for £1.99 (or 3 for £5) I'd say it's a great deal and well worth picking up.






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, must suss these out, and what a bargain too!!! Thanks for sharing x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look really nice. I keep meaning to try 2true, I think I'll have a look for them.

    ReplyDelete