Thursday 4 April 2013

Sinful Colors come to Boots UK!

Hurrah!  Budget US brand Sinful Colors are now available in store and online from Boots!  The best news?  They're only £1.99 a bottle!  Obviously I had to pop along to Boots and check them out.
 
The stand had already been well picked over and there were a few shade missing but you can see there is a pretty big range of shades and finishes available.  Creams, foils, glitters and shimmers all feature in the range and I am super excited to see whether we get the new collections over here like you do in America, definitely another budget brand to look out for, we are being spoiled in the UK at the moment!
I was very good and only chose 3 shades (which were part of a 3 for 2 offer, so that's under £4 for three polishes, bargain!) to bring home with me.
Easy Going, Nail Junkie (how could I not with a name like that) and Social Ladder.


Sinful are large 15ml bottles, so a total bargain for £1.99.  They do however have that cheap nail varnish smell to them (they are STRONGLY scented) so make sure you apply in a well ventilated room and I think we can safely assume they are not 3 free, but to be honest for £1.99 with a great range of colours, who cares?  Not me!

Now for some close up bottle shots of mu purchases.


Nail Junkie is a teal polish, jam packed with different coloured glitter pieces.  The formula seems quite thin so I think this will be a layering glitter rather than a stand alone but the colour is gorgeous!


Easy Going is a pale pink nude; I am feeling the nude love at the moment so I had to try this one out to see what Sinful's cream formula was like.


Social Ladder is basically the shimmer version of Easy Going, a soft pale pink nude which, in the bottle, has a lovely pink green duochrome shift it remains to be seen if it translates to the nail.  This ones also seems to have quite a thin formula so I suspect it'll need to be layered over something to get full opacity (is that even a word?).

Here's a very quick look at a Nail Junkie accent nail I put on with my manicure from yesterday, I couldn't resist using it for a little accent nail to see what it was like.


1 comment: