Sunday 7 April 2013

Spanish Kiko Haul!

My lovely mum and dad have arrived to visit and with them they brought a bag of Kiko goodies, I feel like it's been ages since I first posted about them so I am very glad to finally get my hands on them, here they are all together:
 
 
There's one odd light grey (far left in the picture) which is from the standard range of colors and then there are polishes from the three newest collections.
 
First up the Sugar Mat Collection.  I chose 5 polishes, all from the Pearly Mat range (there's also a full mat range which doesn't have the shimmer); 646 Starry Black, 645 Burgundy, 641 Strawberry Pink, 639 Golden Mandarin and 643 Spring Green

 
Then 4 polishes from the Mirror Collection; 626 Lawn Green, 629 Copper, 619 Red Peony and 621 Violet.  I have high hopes for these when it comes to stamping with them.

 
And finally, satisfying my current nude obsession, from the Colours in the World Collection Celebration Nail Lacquer in 417 Blush.

 
I can't wait to try out some of these, I just have to decide which to use first!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment