Sunday 19 May 2013

Dainty Doll - Nicola Roberts - Blushers Part 2 - Powders

This is second part of a two part post on some Dainty Doll blushers I picked up from Fragrance Direct recently. The blushers were only £1.99 each which is a huge saving on the £13.50 RRP.
 
This post is about the cream blushes, of which there are 4.
 
 
The colours are Happy Shake (001), My Girl (002), Money Talks (003) and You Are My Sunshine (004).  I've cleverly managed to swap the last two in the first picture, just to confuse matters.

 
Happy Shake is a very pale pink, this one is definitely more of a highlight for me than a blush but it leave a lovely soft pink sheen on the skin. My Girl is a bright rose pink. 
 
Money Talks is more of a bronzer than a blusher, it's a soft taupe tan colour and I'm really looking forward to trying it out, I've always been a bit scared of bronzer but this one is nice and light so I'm hoping it will suit my colouring. 
 
You Are My Sunshine (004) is a peachy coral with a golden shimmer through it, again this one reminds me a bit of Nars Orgasm.

 
Here are some quick swatches:

 
Again they go on beautifully, really soft and easy to apply and the colours are perfectly suited to my, rather pale, skin.  At £1.99 you really can't go wrong with these if you're in the market for a new blusher.

No comments:

Post a Comment