Sunday 26 May 2013

Deborah Lippmann - Candy Shop

I have been coveting this polish for a while now but couldn't quite bring myself to pay Lippmann prices, I was hoping one of the new Barry M Sequin polishes (mentioned here) might be a cheaper dupe but unfortunately they have not gone down well at all (Claire's post here is a good example and another reason I was so keen on having Candy Shop). 
So I was extremely delighted when my mum in law brought me a bottle over from America the other day, here it is in all it's glory.


This is three coats on their own, I think next time I might do two over a pink base, probably Barry M Dragon Fruit.  Two coats would definitely be enough glitter but it left the pink base a little sheer a base coat would definitely help with that.


I love how this polish looks, it's packed full of multi-coloured, multi-sized glitter particles and it really does look like a party on your nails, it definitely doesn't disappoint!


1 comment: