Monday 6 May 2013

New Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eyeliner Shades

I'm fairly obsessive about Urban Decay's 24/7 eyeliner, they are pretty much all I use, in fact they are all I use 99.9% of the time.  I really love them.  I've posted about them on here a few times but not so much recently, I still use them every single day though.
 
In the past I tried fairly hard to have every colour they released, I'm a stickler for a full collection, but sense set in some hat I now I tend to avoid the brighter, wilder shades that I know I won't get much use out of, no matter how pretty they look.
 
Urban Decay seem to have got round this by releasing a whole load of new shades many of them much safer neutral shades, wearable every day, so needless to say I, yet again, have a wishlist the length of my arm.
 
You can check out all the new colours, wild and neutral, on the US Urban Decay site but today I am going to show you a few of the more neutral shades that are definitely going on my wishlist.

First up, a sneaky snap of the testers I was messing about with.

 
And the official pictures from the Urban Decay site:
 









 
Despite my best intentions to only buy the most wearable a few brighter colours I really love.
 


 
And here, for completeness - we all know how I like a complete collection, is the rest of the range of 24/7 liners, if it's not pictured here then it means it's been discontinued so now would be a good time to stock up if an old favourite is likely to disappear.  There are a few older colours left but most are being swapped out.
 






 
 





















 
When I checked in my local Debenhams yesterday they had all the colours available but they weren't out on display yet, I assume they need to get rid of old stock and rearrange before they can go out on sale properly but if you ask there's a chance your counter may already have the new colours in stock like mine did.  Now, which to buy first...
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment