Saturday 25 May 2013

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on eyeliner in Hustle

I've posted about the new 24/7 Glide on Eyeliners a couple of times recently, most recently talking about Desperation.  Today I have another new colour to show you, this time Hustle which is described on Urban Decay's site as being a metallic brown shimmer.
 
 
Hustle is a fantastic shade, a rich deep brown colour with a lovely bronze shimmer through it.  It's a perfect every day colour without being too dull.  The metallic finish adds a lovely bit of depth and glamour to the brown colour, I can see me getting a lot of use out of this pencil.
 
 
Here are a couple of pictures of it on my eyes, it's showing slightly darker and cooler in the pictures but it gives you an idea of how it looks applied.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment