Saturday 17 August 2013

CND Effect - Copper Shimmer

Another older polish from my collection today, this time from CND.  Copper Shimmer is an Effect polish which means it's a top coat essentially, that you layer over other colours.  I'm not sure if CND have stopped making the Colour and Effect line because I can't see it on their web page to link to.

 
Copper Shimmer pretty much does what it says on the tin, it adds a shimmery copper tone over the top of your polish (mine is Nails Inc Caramel from the other day), just the thing to jazz up a manicure for a second day if you're easily bored like me.

 
This is just one coat and it give a really nice effect, I think it would be more obvious over a contrasting base but over the caramel it just adds a hint of shimmer and interest.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment