Thursday 29 August 2013

Holiday Nails

I was quite short of time before I flew out to Spain so I didn't get the chance to do anything fancy and holiday themed with my nails, like I did last time, instead I just decided to go with something bright and summery that seemed holiday-ish to me, my choice was a very bright neon yellow polish I bought on a previous trip to Spain.
 
 
I started off with two coats of Sinful Snow White as a base and then added the yellow over the top, these pictures are 2 coats of yellow.

 
It's a cheapy brand (bottle picture and details HERE) that I got in one of the China Bazaar shops in Spain so I'm pretty impressed with how bright it turned out and how well it applied.  In fact it was what made me pick up some more neons when I was out there this time, you can see them HERE.

 
It looks very messy around my cuticles in the macro shots here but I don't think it looked quite so messy in person, in fact it got me quite a few compliments, and got me spotted by a blog reader in the airport too which is definitely a first. :))

 
I really liked how this bright neon looked in the sunshine and it started a bit of a trend off for the week I was away, stay tuned to see more neon holiday polishes coming up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment