Friday 30 August 2013

Kiko Quick Dry 834 Golden Tiffany

I have a new Kiko Quick Dry Nail Lacquer to show you today, part of the most recent Kiko haul

I only just looked up the name as I was writing up this post, which is Golden Tiffany, and it made me laugh because when I was speaking to my mum about the colour I said it was the perfect Tiffany blue shade but with gold all through it, so it seems like Kiko and I are on the same wavelength. :)


The polish applied pretty well (I always struggle a bit in the heat with polish so I think it'll apply VERY well when I am back home in Scotland using it) and it did dry nice and fast.  I've never found Kiko to be particularly slow drying anyway but who is going to complain at it drying even faster than usual, certainly not me!

I got a bit carried away taking photos as the golden tones peeking out from the blue were so pretty in the sun.  It's so much easier to get good pictures when there is sunshine and lots of bright daylight, unlike back home where almost all my photos are taken indoors.
Overall I'm pretty impressed with the new Quick Dry range although I struggled a bit to choose colours, many of them are very similar to the regular range and I didn't want to double up when I already find the regular range so good.  Hopefully Kiko will release more colours in the future though.

The new, round bottle will take a bit of getting used to for me, it just doesn't feel like Kiko but it's pretty and easy to hold and work with and the brush is great; wide and flat and easy to use, so all in I am pretty happy with my first trial of the new polish range.

No comments:

Post a Comment