Friday 23 August 2013

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Miracle Cleansing Oil

I posted yesterday about the micellar water from this range which I had wanted to try out after reading reviews, while I was in Superdrug looking for it I also came across the cleansing oil from the same range.  I've read a fair bit about cleansing oils and used to wash my face using olive oil - a good few years ago - so I'm not adverse to the idea of using oil to wash you face although I've never tried an official facial oil so I decide to give this one a try. 
 
You can see it on L'Oreal's site HERE and here's what L'Oreal have to say about it:

L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil, high performance cleansing for all skin types. Instantly dissolves even waterproof make-up, skin feels perfectly clean with a non-greasy finish. The oil formula helps to re-balance skin's natural oil production for healthy-looking skin. Dermatologically tested.

 
I really like the facial oil, despite the fact I don't think it's ideal for removing eye make up as L'Oreal suggests - I'd still do that before washing my face with a seperate eye make up remover or micellar water.  You only need a couple of pumps of product to thoroughly coat the whole face and it applies smoothly and smells rather delicious. 
 
If you're not used to using an oil on your face it can feel a little odd but stick with it, once you've massaged it in you add water and the oil turns into a milky sort of solution which you can then wash off so your skin isn't left feeling oily at all, all the oil seems to melt away with the addition of water.

 
I found this stuff great for removing the make up on my face, it really does seem to melt it off and it left my face feeling clean and smooth without being at all greasy.  It might seem counter intuitive to apply oil to your skin, especially if you're like me and have quite oily skin to begin with, but in reality it's a lovely way to take off your make up and wash your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment