Wednesday 21 August 2013

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Purifying Micellar Water

I have a couple of micellar waters which I use regularly and like; the Boots No7 one which I stock up on when I have vouchers and the one I regularly pick up in Spain.  I like both of them and I find them fantastic for taking off my eye make up, so when I heard that L'Oreal were bringing out a new one and it was on special at Superdrug (under £2.50 in the introductory offer) I had to try it out.
 
Here's what L'Oreal have to say about it:
 
L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection Purifying Micellar Water, high performance cleansing for sensitive skin. Used by make-up artists, the 'micellar' solution swiftly removes all traces of make-up and acts like a purifying magnet on skin's surface to capture and draw out excess oil and impurities. So gentle, skin feels soothed and toned. Hypo-allergenic. No Alcohol. Dermatologically tested.
 
You can see it on their site HERE.
 
 
I've used it a few times now and while I don't find it mind-blowingly wonderful I do like it, and at less than £2.50 in the introductory offer it's a fantastic deal.  It easily removes even very stubborn, waterproof eye make up without any scrubbing.  It really seems to cut through the make up and sweep it easily off my face
 
It doesn't seem to have much of a scent to it at all and it does feel super gentle on my skin and definitely takes off make up with ease without drying out my skin or making it feel sensitive.

 
If you haven't tried a micellar water then the L'Oreal one could be a good place to start, while the Boots version sometimes feels a little stingy on my eyes this one didn't at all and it made removing even heavy eyeliner and mascara a breeze; it's gentle yet effective which, for a sensitive skin care product, is just what you look for.
 
Look out for more products from the Skin Perfect range over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment