Thursday 15 August 2013

Nails Inc - Caramel

Another lovely nude today, this one is Caramel by Nails Inc, I got it (and three others) free with Diet Coke in Boots quite a while ago.  It's a lovely rich nude sort of colour, although to me it's more of a camel shade than a caramel.  It reminds me of the sort of colour glamorous older ladies would wear on their nails, understated and sophisticated.
 
 
It's a cream shade although in these pictures it looks as though it has a touch of shimmer through it, that is in fact down to my poor application of top coat which had tiny shimmer particles in it from a previous manicure, must remember and keep that one aside fir using on shimmery finishes from now on as it does change the cream finish somewhat.

 
These pictures are two coats.  I'm not a massive fan of Nails Inc polishes, particularly the creams as I don't feel they last too well on me, however this one is actually doing pretty well wear wise.

 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment