Sunday 4 August 2013

Pinterest & New Widget

 
If you're on Pinterest you might be interested in following my blog related boards on there.
I also have a whole host of other boards filled with random inspiration and potential future projects (for my nails and crochet) so feel free to head over and follow any of them if they seem like they'd be of interest.
I've also set up all my posts so you can click on the pictures and add them straight to your own Pinterest boards which I personally find really handy on other blogs when I want to remember something I've seen.  All you have to do is click on the smaller version of the icon below in each picture / post, that should open up a window allowing you to pin it right onto your board complete with a link - quite nifty if I do say so myself!

 
 
 

1 comment: